All right, here I go, trying to look on the bright side. Ready? O.k. *deep breath*
* I have managed to make back most of the blown tire money through my jewelry sales. Looks like there might be stocking stuffers after all.
* I think we've finally gotten the holiday visiting schedule nailed down.
* I do have two new winter tires, which will be great considering the two crazy snow storms they're predicting for this week.
* The kids, the dogs, and the cats are all healthy.
* When I got sick last night after getting home from work, K told me "It's all right Mama, you don't have to make us dinner if you don't feel good. We can just make sandwiches." Such a sweetie.
* I made myself an appointment with a therapist for myself. There, I said it. In my out load voice. To everyone. I need help. I'm only human.
*Soon the holidays will be over. And that's the happiest thought of all.....