Friday, January 04, 2013

Seed Saga Continued

To my suprise and delight, I received a lovely email from Katie Wagner at Peaceful Valley appologizing again for the issues with the shipping of my seed order. She went on to say they couldn't figure out where the fluke occurred that caused the delay, but to make it up to me, they were returning the shipping and handling I paid on the order.

It's things like this that really make a difference to me. I don't have a lot of money, so when I spend it somewhere I like to know my business is appreciated, as measly as it may be. This has gone a long way in redeeming Peaceful Valley in my eyes. Hopefully I can place another order in the near future to see how it goes the next time around.

In the meantime, I'm still very excited about my chicken forage seed mix - can't wait to grow it and see if it is chicken approved.


No comments: